Saturday, June 16, 2012

third world problems

I used to read this website that would list "first world problems"... comments by people complaining about being rich that are completely ridiculous.

Inspired the events of the last week, I'm making a post of all the "third world problem" comments I've heard in the last couple weeks.

"Should I put bug spray on and aggravate my scabies or go without and risk getting malaria?"

"It happened and I thought, wow I hope that was a fart."

"Dani, bring me a friend to marry on the wing of the plane."

Guest Priest: "Wow! Isn't it nice that mass has ended and we don't have a long bulletin to read??"
Long-term volunteer: "We're just thankful that there aren't any dead bodies on the floor."

Coworker after watching his first episode of Judge Judy: "Do you know what they put that guy in jail for? Hurting a dog! I thought to myself, if that was the law in Haiti, everybody would be in jail."

"Just trade all the kids in the orphanage out for healthy ones."

"I haven't taken my malaria pills this week... better order another gin & tonic."

"Did that thing crawl out of the shower drain or come out of the spout?"
"I'm pouring bleach on it regardless"

"Gunshots again tonight?"
"No, that was a canon."

"Give me one of your cats. No, the big one, I want to barbeque him."

No comments:

Post a Comment