Saturday, May 12, 2012

Happy Mother's Day!

Happy (early) Mother's Day!!!

This is an amazing article written by my boss for Mother's Day. He talks about one of the women that we work with who is just a phenomenal person. I don't know her super well, but she is always joyful, always singing and always kind. All this, despite the fact that she has the most depressing job of all (in my opinion) of coordinating the funerals and burials for adults and children who die at our hospitals.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/wynn-walent/haiti-cholera_b_1501446.html?ref=fb&src=sp&mimi=1&comm_ref=global_motherhood&comm_crv

An especially Happy Mother's Day to the mom's in my life who have helped me grow so much- Mom, Gosia, Ginny, Grandma Gayle and Grandma Charlene. I'm so lucky to have you all in my life!

No comments:

Post a Comment